Casa Linda is looking for an Executive Assisant to the President to work in the city of Cabarete, Dominican Republic.
In this position, you’ll report to the President. This role is fast paced, often complicated, and requires a can-do attitude. As the EA you are critical to the success of the company and are a secret weapon for success. Acting as a gatekeeper project manager and problem solver, you’ll be the hub of the office, keeping the President organized, boosting morale, and increasing productivity. You’ll manage responsibilities such as: daily communications and logistics;participating in meetings taking notes; tasking responsibilities and sending out follow up emails; drafting documents and presentations; and managing small to large scale projects throughout the business.
Your ability to learn quickly and work autonomously will be key to your success. You’ll use your exceptional organizational skills by prioritizing what needs immediate attention. Your expertise enables you to troubleshoot issues before they happen and bring sound solutions to various problems as they arise. As someone who is internally motivated and has a passion for learning, you’ll have endless opportunities for growth within the company.
- Passionate – You love business and are highly proficient in all elements of it. You have a passion for, and experience with, multi-business systems, operations, strategy, and know how to navigate complex environments.
- Customer Service & Detail Driven – A “customer first” attitude is the core of our business. You embrace that philosophy and put it into action daily. This means impeccable service, support, and detail-driven communications. You can never over-communicate.
- Brilliant – You are incredibly intelligent, yet you maintain a strong sense of humility that allows you to be a very effective team player and leader of other brilliant and ambitious people. You have emotional intelligence and act with discernment. Finding ways to make the President more effective and his day less chaotic is a crucial skill.
- Highly Organized – You are proficient at keeping ever changing details and moving targets organized and find ways to systemize often complicated situations.
- Enabler – You might not be the leader in the room, but you are the one the gets things done. You see where the roadblocks are and you sidestep them, enabling success. You are a forward thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- You will complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Presidentincluding managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents.
- You’ll plan, coordinate, and ensurethe President’s schedule is followed and respected. You’ll be the «gatekeeper» to the President and decide who receives direct access to his time and office
- You’ll provide a bridge for smooth communication between the President’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with senior management staff
- You’ll work closely and effectively with the President to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- You’ll manages a variety of special projects
- You’ll prioritize conflicting needs, handlematters proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- You’ll handle and follow up incoming issues and concerns addressed to the President, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Minimum five-years of executive assistance experience – at a high level
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite as well as the Google Suite of software
- Job is onsite, full time in Cabarete, Puerto Plata
Send your resume to email@example.com