Ocean World is hiring a Life Support Manager (Hydraulic Equipment | Life Support Systems) for working in the Puerto Plata city, Dominican Republic.
Responsible for Life Support Systems, Team leader for staff, responsible for the implementation of the quality control system and equipment, preventive maintenance of the equipment, direct contact with external consultants.
- Graduate in Electro-mechanic Engineering or similar.
- Knowledge of preventive maintenance.
- Capable to program. Implement and control the preventive maintenance program.
- Knowledge of electric engines.
- Knowledge of Industrial Electricity.
- Experience with hydraulic equipment.
- Manage the operation, monitoring and maintenance of the saltwater and freshwater of the life-support equipment and distribution system
- Create an environment for individual development, productivity and achievements, while ensuring open lines of communication.
- Excellent knowledge monitoring the water quality and equipment.
- Team management and dynamic leadership
- Experience and skill training the staff.
- Excellent analytical ability.
- Understanding of WHMIS and MSDS
- Respect the company’s values and mission.
- Fluent English, verbal and writing.
- Team work.
- Knowledge of Industrial Safety.
- Work Time Flexibility.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar role
- Experience in Aquarium/Marine Mammals environments
Please send your curriculum to: Issjobs@ocean-world.info